Our identity, progress, outputs and achievements are only possible because of the time committed by our volunteers. We are always overwhelmed by the amount of support from our volunteers and the amount of goodwill that people show towards the building and the projects that we undertake.
- That warm fuzzy feeling of helping someone.
- Learning new skills.
- Meeting new and open-minded people.
- Travel expenses reimbursed.
- Taxi for late night workers.
- See shows for free
- Free drink at the end of the shift.
If you would like to be Part of our team Please contact Megan Murray on 01274 800415 or email Megan@bradfordplayhouse.org.uk